Monday, February 16, 2009

I discovered Amy Butler paper at Michael's a couple months ago, fell in love with it, had to have it. I had no idea what I'd do with it but like everything else I see, I wanted to take it home and add it to my stash. It was just a "little" pack of paper, no big deal. A few weeks later I discovered the Amy Butler embellishments pack and it was on sale just like the paper pack was! How could I resist!. Last Friday I found the alphabet pack to go along with it AND a pack of matching rubber stamps! This hobby is deadly!! I gathered up as many supplies as I could carry in one arm load along with my new treasures and headed to Brian's for the weekend. I laid everything out on his 8-foot dining room table and started piecing themes together. These are just a few cards that that I came up with. I have enough "parts" to complete many MANY more cards! These scans don't really do the papers or embellishments any justice but they'll have to suffice for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! I had some time to look around so decided to check this out. I especially love the 'Time' card. I made something along this line (or theme) for a friend who got married a few years back - that was when I still did a few crafts now and then - I don't do much anymore. You are so talented!! Greetings from Ellen...

    ReplyDelete